Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Can I just say that we serve an incredible God? Sometimes we may get caught up in the monotony of life and forget how vast, high, and deep his unconditional love really is. No shadow lurks in him, no blemish, no malice. Being part of an imperfect world tends to hinder my mind from wrapping around the concept of a perfect God. But oh how perfect he is. How gracious he is to gently remind us of his love. How in moments of doubt, he will place our hand in his side to see and know of his goodness. I just wanted to shout it from the rooftops. And considering my rooftop could cave in if I set foot on it, or the fact that I could get arrested for such an act, I'll settle for proclaiming it on my much-neglected blog.

"The LORD liveth, and blessed be the Rock, let the God of my salvation be
exalted!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 Je m'appelle Alaina.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.