Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am officially being withdrawn from HIU. I guess I owe a substantial amount of money (try 8,700) to the school and they sent me a notice a couple weeks ago saying I am going to be "administratively withdrawn." I met with my advisor today and tomorrow I'm meeting with the dean to make everything official. Surprisingly, I am actually okay with it. Andie has offered me a place to stay and now maybe I can work full time to save up for Ecuador and Israel. I still can't decide if its almost a blessing. I've prayed about it a lot though and I think it's best to just submit to the whole process instead of fighting it. I have a lot of time to go back to school, maybe now is the time to work and save up. 


"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." -James 1:2-4


5 comments:

ANDIE DIAZ said...

youre cute! i love you always and forever.

ngm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ngm said...

I love that verse. James is my favorite book.

First off, I pray this all works out for you.
Next, I've actually noticed that recently I find myself trusting in God more than usual and having faith that what is happening is what he wants. I understand that this thought does not hold true for millions who suffer horribly everyday all over the world, but I believe that if I follow God and hold to his Word then everything will be alright. It'll all work out.

Wow, I just sounded really preachy. I hate that. I should swear to even it out.
Bitch.
There. I feel better.

Honestly I believe every word I just said, and I hope this encouraged you some what because that was its purpose.

LissyGirl said...

Aww im gonna miss my roomie! but i think its all gonna be for the best and besides then we can just have good times at andies, and im sure the $ will work itself out!


love love love love

The Lunaverse said...

I shall be praying for you. Love ya and hopes everything goesl well.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 Je m'appelle Alaina.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.