Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So I have this issue with authority figures. They always convince me to do the complete opposite of what I was planning on doing. I was planning on leaving Hope (see previous post) and I had become perfectly content with it. Actually, I was kind of looking forward to it. Today however, that little issue I have came into play. I met with the Dean and he actually was extremely nice to me and tried to do me a favor by waving the "administrative withdrawal" placed on my name so I could finish the semester with all my credits. I still have to pay the money but I need to work out a plan so I can pay it eventually. So naturally, I said okay. The problem is, I was really looking forward to working and saving up for Israel. I'm happy to be staying, but I am a little disappointed. I sort of feel like a kid who was looking forward to summer vacation, then all of a sudden it got canceled and the teachers assigned a ton of work. I guess I'm just a little melancholy. 

2 comments:

Trento said...

I miss you! I never thought it would be possible that we wouldn't talk for this long. Its crazy whats changed! I cant wait to see you when I get back.

Alaina said...

I know trent! i miss you so much too! please call me when you get back. or text me cuz my phones broken and people cant hear me on it haha.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 Je m'appelle Alaina.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.